Can I provide additional educational assistance to my sponsored child?

August 21, 2009 at 11:43 am Leave a comment

Ask Sponsor ServicesQ. I understand that the cost of education sometimes exceeds what my monthly sponsorship can provide. What options do I have to provide additional assistance for my sponsored child as he or she gets older?

A. As more sponsored children pursue higher education and costs for education continue to rise, our projects find it increasingly difficult to stretch sponsorship dollars to cover higher education costs.

For sponsors who have the means and desire to provide additional assistance, we can inquire at the project whether your child requires additional assistance beyond what sponsorship provides.

It helps us to know if you are interested in providing a modest incremental amount or if you want to help fund higher education or a degree. If you are interested in providing additional educational assistance, please call our Sponsor Services team at (800) 875-6564 or (913) 384-6500 or email

Entry filed under: Around the World with CFCA, Ask Sponsor Services. Tags: , , , , , , .

Our pilgrimage A thankful trip

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Trackback this post  |  Subscribe to the comments via RSS Feed

Follow us on Twitter

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 2,458 other followers

Contact CFCA

Christian Foundation
for Children and Aging
1 Elmwood Avenue
Kansas City, Kansas 66103

1.800.875.6564 | 913.384.6500

%d bloggers like this: